Liberty Tree Academy trains the minds and improves the hearts of young people through a classical, content-rich education in the liberal arts and sciences, with instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue in an orderly, disciplined environment.
Liberty Tree Academy is dedicated to an authentic, traditional American education.
To be a community that actively cultivates character in a challenging and engaging learning environment.
BOARD MEETING NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that a Special Board Meeting of the Liberty Tree Academy Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 6:30pm at 11720 Woodmen Hills Dr, Peyton, CO 80831
Intent to Hire a Principal
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call, and the Establishment of Quorum
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of Mission and Vision
5. Approval of Agenda
6. Public comment – “We appreciate and welcome comments on Liberty Tree Academy school operations and programs as part of our public comment forum. We ask that your comments be made in a respectful and orderly manner. Complaints against any individual employees and/or students with the school are prohibited. Follow-up action items may be assigned to the appropriate board or staff member, depending on the nature of the comments. During public comment, the Board members may choose not to respond to any comment made in public session. In accordance with Board policy, public participation is limited to three (3) minutes per person. Thank you for participating in our public comment forum.”
7. Approval of Minutes
8. May Financial Report
9. Authorization of signatures for LTA Bank Accounts
10. Amend Conflict Policy
11. Conflict of Interest Policy Annual signatures
12. Executive Session – Pursuant to §24-6-402(4)(f), C.R.S.), Personnel matters.
13. Approval of Principal Contract
14. LTA Principal Vote.
Dr. Brian Carpenter, on behalf of BCSI, will be performing a Risk Assessment and provide services to our incoming Principal. Dr. Carpenter will be with LTA for 5 days beginning July 29.